2012 IKKF 28th ANNUAL TRAINING
- Hanshi Larry Isaac, 10th Dan, Tode Kan, NC
- Hanshi Vic Coffin, 9th Dan, Kesshin Kan, SC
- Hanshi Al Louis, 9th Dan, OSKKF, LA
- Hanshi George Epps, 9th Dan, Tode Kan, VA
- Hanshi Charles Mann, 9th Dan, Tode Kan, NC
- Hanshi James Hawkes, 10th Dan, Co-Director USKA, NM
- Hanshi Dr. David Jordan, 9th Dan, Co-Director, LA
- Hanshi Nick Adler, 9th Dan, Isshinryu, USA
- Hanshi George Alexander, 10th Dan, Shorin-ryu, USA
- Hanshi Ron Yamanaka, 9th Dan, Goju-ryu, Canada
- Hanshi Chuck Merriman, 9th Dan, Goju-ryu, USA
- Hanshi Miguel Ibarra, 10th Dan, Aiki-jijitsu, USA
- Hanshi Patrick McCarthy, 9th Dan, Koryu Uchinadi, Australia
- Hanshi Roy Hobbs, 10th Dan, Shorin-ryu, USA
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, Seidokan-Motoryru, USA
- Hanshi Spartaco Bertoletti, 9th Dan, Jiu-jitsu, Italy
- Kyoshi Bill Hayes, 7th Dan, Shorin-ryu, USA
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, President, NC
- Hanshi Shian Toma, 10th Dan, Head Master, Okinawa, Japan
- Kyoshi Satoshi Yamaughi, 9th Dan, Motoburyu, Okinawa, Japan
- Hanshi Shigemitsu Tamaei, 9th Dan, Seidokan, Okinawa, Japan
- Hanshi Fumio Demura, 9th Dan, Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Genbu-Kai International, USA
- Hanshi Spartaco Bertoletti, 9th Dan, World Ju-Jitsu Kobudo Organisation (WJJKO), Italy
- Hanshi Patrick McCarthy, 9th Dan, International Ryukyu Karate Research Society (IRKRS), Australia
- Hanshi Robert Bowles, 10th Dan, International Shuri-Ryu Association (ISA), USA
- Hanshi Nick Adler, 9th Dan, Isshinryu, USA
- Hanshi C. Bruce Heilman, 10th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo Karate and Kobudo
- Kyoshi Ann-Marie Heilman, 8th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo Karate and Kobudo
- Hanshi Miguel Ibarra, 10th Dan, Aki-Jujitsu
- Shihan Rene Ibarra, 9th Dan, Aki-Jujitsu
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, Seidokan - Motobu-ryu Karate & Kobudo
- Hanshi Nick Adler, 9th Dan, Isshin-ryu Karate & Kobudo
- Kyoshi Nancy Caliguri, 7th Dan, Shorin-ryu, 2nd Dan Kobudo
- Kyoshi Rick Zondlo, 7th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Kyoshi Dan Rupert, 7th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Kyoshi Steve Baer, 7th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Kyoshi Doug Hoover, 7th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Renshi Tom Apsokardu, 6th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Jose Cruz, Kyoshi 7th Dan Karate, Renshi 6th Dan Kobudo
- Renshi Cassandra Shults, 6th Dan Karate, 6th Dan Kobudo
- Renshi Michele Apsokardu, 6th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Carla Pronio-Molinaro, Kyoshi 7th Dan Karate, Renshi 6th Dan Kobudo
- Renshi Walt Moyer, 5th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Renshi Matt Apsokardu, 4th Dan Karate and Kobudo
- Joe Dupaquier, Kyoshi 7th Dan Karate, Renshi 4th Dan Kobudo
- Renshi Greg Holmes, 5th Dan Karate, 5th Dan Kobudo
A group photo of the participants on Friday at the 2012 IKKF Annual Training.
A group photo of the participants on Saturday at the 2012 IKKF Annual Training.
Instructors included: Kyoshi Caliguri, Kyoshi Heilman, Hanshi Paul, Hanshi Adler, Hanshi Heilman, Hanshi Ibarra and Shihan Ibarra.
Photo of Open House Thursday evening at the IKKF Honbu.
Exterior photo of Camp Joy, the location for the 2012 IKKF Annual Training.
Memorial display at Camp Joy in honor of those martial artists who passed away recently.
Hanshi Ibarra conducting class on wrist techniques.
Bo class conducted by Hanshi Heilman.
Kyoshi Heilman preping participants for class on Bo - Bo two person kata.
Bo disarm class conducted by Hanshi Adler.
Meditation class taught by Kyoshi Heilman.
Hanshi Paul working his Toide techniques on a student.
Kyoshi Heilman leading a session on bo.
Jiu-Jitsu class taught by Sensei Holmes.
Hanshi Heilman showing bunkai for moves in Tekkos kata.
New "sparring gloves" are tried out by Hanshi Heilman.
Gathering of "three amigos" (aka "trouble") taking an opportunity to gather for a photo.
Yudansha testing candidates line up prior to start of formal testing Friday evening at the IKKF Honbu. Testing ranged from Junion Black Belt up to Rokudan (6th Dan).
A group photo of the IKKF Renshi Kai Testing Board. Members included: Kyoshi's Hoover, Zondlo; Renshi T. Apsokardu; Hanshi Paul; Kyoshi Heilman; Hanshi Heilman, Kyoshi Baer; and Renshi's M. Apsokardu and Moyer.
Testing candidates going through Nai Hanshi kata.
Testing participants demonstrating movement from Tunfa kata.
Black belts working through bo - tunfa two person form during testing.
Group photo of the head table with Hanshi's Adler, Paul, Heilman, Ibarra and Shihan Ibarra.
USKA Hall of Fame members in attendance at the Annual Banques. HOP Members included: Greg Holmes, Rodney McPherson, Sue Hawkes, Cassandra Shults, Joe Dupaquier and not in photo Mr. & Mrs. Heilman.
Hanshi Nick Adler receiving Lifetime Achievement Award for his accomplishments in the martial arts.
Hanshi Jody Paul receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Mrs. Sue Hawkes receiving appointment to IKKF Executibe Board. Mrs. Hawkes assumes the position held by the last Hanshi Jim Hawkes, representing the United States Karate Alliance.
Photo of newly appointed IKKF Executive Council Members who were chosen to serve in an administrative support role to Hanshi and Kyoshi Heilman. Executive Council Members include: Kyoshi's Dupaquier, Baer, Hoover, Rupert, Molinaro and Cruz.
Greg Holmes receives IKKF Competitor Of The Year Award from Hanshi Heilman. Kyoshi Baer was so overcome with admiration that he had to bow down to Mr. Holme's accomplishments.
A collection of photos presented to Hanshi Heilman commemorating a lot of good times and hard training from the past.
Hanshi Paul representing the OKKKU Directors in announcing Mr. Heilman's promotion to 10th Dan in Karate and Kobudo.
IKKF Executive Board Members, Kyoshi Heilman, Hanshi's Ibarra, Paul and Adler and Renshi Hawkes presenting 10th Dan Certification from IKKF to Mr. Heilman.
USKA Co-Director Mrs. Hawkes presenting 10th Dan Promotion to Mr. Heilman.